1/2-20 threaded LDC series
This is a lightweight LDC series designed especially with the hunter in mind. It features the standard 1/2-20 thread, making it compatible with a wide range of airguns. It has been tested up to 30 FPE, so it is perfect for quieting down your small game hunting rig. It is optimized for CO2, multipumps, and PCP airguns. If used on a breakbarrel, do not use them as a cocking handle!
- Available in .94" and 1.2" diameters
- Available in lengths between 5.43" and 7"
- Weight: 1.39 oz for the smallest model and 1.8 oz for the largest
- Construction: 3D printed monocore set in a polymer shell with a decorative vinyl wrap
- 1/2-20 threads
- Suitable for both .177 and .22 caliber
Begin with verifying your airgun is unloaded and on safe. Remove the thread protector from your muzzle. Taking care not to cross thread, thread the LDC on until snug, do not over tighten.
Once the LDC is installed, shoot some groups. It is normal for POI to change a bit after installation, but if your POI changes significantly, and/or if your groups open up, your pellets are clipping somewhere on the way out. If that happens, please contact me so we can fix that.