Threaded LDC series
This is a lightweight LDC series designed especially with the hunter in mind. It is optimized for CO2, multipumps, and PCP airguns. If used on a breakbarrel, do not use them as a cocking handle!
- Available in .94" and 1.2" diameters
- Available in lengths between 5.43" and 7"
- Weight: 1.39 oz for the smallest model and 1.8 oz for the largest
- Construction: 3D printed monocore set in a polymer shell with a decorative vinyl wrap
- 1/2-20 and M10 thread available
- Models designed specifically designed for either .177/.22 or .25 for optimum performance
Begin with verifying your airgun is unloaded and on safe. Remove the thread protector from your muzzle. Taking care not to cross thread, thread the LDC on until snug, do not over tighten.
Once the LDC is installed, shoot some groups. It is normal for POI to change a bit after installation, but if your POI changes significantly, and/or if your groups open up, your pellets are clipping somewhere on the way out. If that happens, please contact me so we can fix that. If you are using a threaded adapter, especially with a shrouded airgun, please select one caliber size larger to reduce the chances of clipping.
How well could such an inexpensive LDC work? Check out this comparison with many other popular options.