DIY Airgun Information
This is my old site. To see new content, go to my new site! If you are looking to start a new hobby or expand an old one, you are at the right place. Here we will build blowguns and airguns from commonly available materials with tools that most of us have sitting in our tool boxes. We will also discuss modifying Crossman airguns to achieve levels of power and versatility the stock models could never acheive.
The focus of this website is on homemade airguns. If you are looking for ideas on how to build your own airgun from commonly available materials, go to our homemade airgun section.
Updated or New Articles!
Check the list below for new information!
* Semiautomatic Homemade Airgun - NEW (5-12-12)
* Introduction to Homemade Airguns - UPDATE (10-27-11)
* A Minimalist QEV Airgun - NEW (07-17-11)
* Building a Coaxial Airgun - UPDATE (02-06-11)
* A Multishot Dart Gun - NEW (12-04-10)
* Prefragmented Ammunition - NEW (10-27-10)
* Homemade Airgun Reference Section - A work in progress. NEW (01-03-10)
* Building Air Machineguns NEW (12-13-09)
You Can Add Your Own Ideas!
I've launched a new homemade airgun forum to share ideas and meet friends. The focus is on building and hunting with homemade airguns. If you are like me, people that share your interest in airguns are few and far between. Here is a place where you can share your inventions, theories, stories, etc with people like you. Join up here.
Homemade Airgun Videos
I've got some videos that show more of my recent stuff than I've been able to get up on my website. You'll find my latest airpack, a device that takes the pain out of hunting with homemade airguns. In addition, you'll see some homemade ammo and hunting pictures. Find it all here!
Here are some of the more popular pages on my site. Check these out for quick reference:
* Choosing the Right Hunting Airgun (Muzzle energy calculator works now)
* Build Your Own Portable Compressor
* Building A More Advanced Airgun
* 22XX Power Valve Mods
* How to Make a Power Adjuster
If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I get lots of email from all over the world from people just like you, wanting questions answered. That is what this site is all about.
Please visit the site often. It tends to grow in spurts, and this is one of those exciting times. If you have any suggestions or ideas to contribute to the site send them to me.
Above all, be safe and use airguns constructively so the rights and privileges of all can be preserved.